Landed in Paris a few hours ago, and just got to my hotel, where I finished doing some work and figured I’d quickly post this little update.
Here are some observations I jotted down on my phone during very long, traffic-filled taxi ride here:
– Lots and lots of motorcycles, even during morning commute. Even motorcycles on the sidewalk. Also, lots of traffic.
– IKEA, right near airport. Just like Jersey!
– If you are into designer names, you never have to leave the airport. Filled with all designer stores.
– Couldn’t understand the words to most of the songs in the cab, but the beat was pretty decent. But there were songs like, “Gloria” that I could easily recognize.
– Feels very surreal to be in another country.